This idea use ESP8266 (esp04), Nodemcu, MQTT and an accelerometer (adxl345 / sparkfun) by I2C.
It is an IOT project.
This project started as a "drone project" but the original idea changed during time.. by the way, helped me to do:
- some experience with MQTT and I2C
- see how much I can push the Esp8266
Check the slides on my previous post to learn more about the project.
In my final demo I had:
- ESP8266 wired with the ADXL345: CS (3.3V), Vcc(3.3V), GND(common GND), SDA (GPIO 2), SDL (GPIO 0).
- a custom nodemcu firmware changed by me in order to pass this problem with MQTT publish.
- the mosquitto broker running
- the script used during the presentation: available here with instructions
- I have also developed a viewer with NodeJS,MQTT, d3.js, WebSocket for the browser but it's not availble.